SPLASHSIG.WEBS.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SPLASHSIG.WEBS.COM

Forum for Scale model waterbourne aircraft

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi everyone! I am new in town

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike Reeves

Mike Reeves

Hi everyone! I am new in town Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone! I am new in town   Hi everyone! I am new in town Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:04 pm

Hi there from the hot desert of known as Phoenix, Arizona!

The new website looks great and Jen has done a spectacular job of getting this SIG up and running. Many of you know me as Miker@twomikesresin and as one of those dreaded MODS over at Brit Modeler but you need not worry about that here. I am just a card carrying member of the Seaplane fan club.

Thanks to Jen I have been bitten by the Sea Plane bug and am planning on a few build this year, time permitting. My first will be a Fine Molds 1/72 Curtis R3C-0. The kit looks like a wonderful little model and typical of Fine Molds detail and finesse so I figured it may be a good one to sink my sea legs into.

Anyway, I am just happy to be here and will do my best to support the SIG from this side of the Atlantic.

Cheers

Mike
Back to top Go down
http://www.twomikesresin.com
Dr Fester

Dr Fester

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone! I am new in town   Hi everyone! I am new in town Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:18 pm

Welcome to our corner of the net Mike, great to have you onboard and look forward to seeing your Curtiss sprout wings.

flower

Doc
Back to top Go down
peebeep

peebeep

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone! I am new in town   Hi everyone! I am new in town Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:27 pm

It's Mr Reeves! Wotcha!

peebeep
Back to top Go down
Jen

Jen

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone! I am new in town   Hi everyone! I am new in town Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:10 am

Hello 'merica sunny

I too am looking forward to the Curtiss coming to life, there's plenty of room for a WIP thread, and no-one will give you and 'handy tips' here Wink

Jen.
Back to top Go down
Derek B

Derek B

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone! I am new in town   Hi everyone! I am new in town Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:52 am

How'dy Mike Smile

Derek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone! I am new in town   Hi everyone! I am new in town Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone! I am new in town
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPLASHSIG.WEBS.COM :: Chat :: General-
Jump to: