SPLASHSIG.WEBS.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SPLASHSIG.WEBS.COM

Forum for Scale model waterbourne aircraft

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Seaking Mk50A

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AndrewE

AndrewE

Seaking Mk50A Empty
PostSubject: Seaking Mk50A   Seaking Mk50A Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:48 am

Hi there, here are a few pictures of my 1/72 Fujimi Seaking (the same one that is on the welcome page). This has been converted to a Mk 50A using the Model Alliance conversion set and decals. Some scratch building as well.

https://2img.net/h/i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss245/warby22/Seaking3.jpg

Seaking Mk50A Seaking4

Seaking Mk50A Seaking3

Seaking Mk50A Seaking5

Seaking Mk50A Seaking6

In the middle of a house move at the moment so no modeling has been done for a while and none (except figure painting) likley before the new year. Of the seven on the go at the moment the Short 184 is the only water related subject which I will hopefully be able to show some pictures of when it eventually gets finished.

Andrew
Back to top Go down
Dr Fester

Dr Fester

Seaking Mk50A Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seaking Mk50A   Seaking Mk50A Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:23 am

Andrew Hi,

Loverly build my friend and a belated thankyou for allowing me to include this on the website, its a corker!

Cheers

Doc
Back to top Go down
AndrewE

AndrewE

Seaking Mk50A Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seaking Mk50A   Seaking Mk50A Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 2:22 pm

Thanks Doc, glad you like it. BUT does it realy qualify Question Quote from the gallery home page:-

"Or post some pics on the Splash Forum, just remember all the models displayed should be aircraft which live on the water i.e. take-off and land on water. "

I know a Seaking can land on water in an emergency but does it live on it? I shall have to post some pics of a real flying boat to ease my conscience.

Andrew
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seaking Mk50A Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seaking Mk50A   Seaking Mk50A Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seaking Mk50A
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPLASHSIG.WEBS.COM :: Model Building :: Splash Display Showcase-
Jump to: